School Community Council Agenda
Willow Springs Elementary
January 19, 10:00 am
Marianne Yule, Principal
Megan Gutierrez, Chair
Denise White, Achievement Coach
Brooke Zimmerman, Vice Chair
Shanda Antuna, Achievement Coach
Kaydee McMahon, Secretary
Christine Wirthlin, Teacher
Alexis Rife, Parent
Cassidy Merrell, Parent
DeeAnna Smith, Parent
- Approve Minutes from 11/17/21
- Begin writing TSSP and LAND Trust plans for next school year.
- TSSP will be worked on by school and goals/direction shared with SCC for input.
- SCC will write and develop LAND Trust plan to address one or more goals from TSSP.
- Final report for previous year’s plan due to be submitted by principal to School Performance by end of January.
- Assure SCC roster on website and state site is accurate, update email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes.
- Discuss Child Access Routing Plan (SNAP) and prepare recommendations (only elementary and middle schools). Due January 14th.
- Review current year’s LAND Trust plan, data, expenditures, and review if on course or if amendments are necessary.
- Update school website with current agenda/minutes/information from meeting.