School Community Council Agenda
Willow Springs Elementary
May 18, 2022 | 10:00 – 11:30 am
Marianne Yule, Principal
Megan Gutierrez, Chair
Denise White, Achievement Coach
Brooke Zimmerman, Vice Chair
Shanda Antuna, Achievement Coach
Kaydee McMahon, Secretary
Christine Wirthlin, Teacher
Alexis Rife, Parent
Cassidy Merrell, Parent
DeeAnna Smith, Parent
- Approve Minutes from 4/20/22.
- Review School Safety Report action items. Principal completes School Safety report follow up report on CSD Dashboard.
- Assure that the current year’s LAND Trust funds and TSSA funds were spent according to current year’s plans. Determine if your current year’s plan made a difference in the area of your goals.
- Discussion and possible vote on motion presented by Cassidy Merrell on 4/20/22 that the school provide parents with a complete list of apps and programs that their student will have access to and use throughout the year specific to each teacher. This list should include the following 3 details:
- The purpose of the app/program as it applies to the curriculum.
- The amount of time it will be used for daily, weekly, or monthly.
- By whom its use is dictated.
- Discussion and possible vote on motion presented by Cassidy Merrell on 4/20/22 to provide consent forms and opt-out options in relation to technology usage.
- If time permits, we will open to additional public comment (2 minutes per person).